Our Support Consulting service sets the standards for on-site clinical care and support.
Our consulting team of professionals will help improve the outcome for your residents with on-site participation from our Pharmacists, Nurse Consultants and Certified Consultant Technicians.
Providing support in these areas:
- 24/7 live telephone support
- Pharmacist participation in Accreditation and in Facility Conversion.
- Pharmacist is enrolled into ISMP activities on risk management.
- Pharmacist participation in Professional Advisory Committee.
- Regular Quality Assurance and Quarterly Compliance Audits.
- Drug Regimen and Care Conference Reviews.
- Drug Distribution, Administration and Utilization.
- Support in pharmacy/facility logistics and innovation.
- Lunch & learn sessions plus special off-site dinner CEs.
- Continuing Education and training for your team, with innovative in-service training and updates on clinical topics.
- Peer-to-peer training support for nursing staff by our Nurse Consultant.
- Updating your team on Pharmacy Regulation issues and current educational materials.
- IT support, technology integration and medcart management directly from our Consultant Technician and Technical Specialist.